Customized Soap Handmade for YouLets work together to create the soap you desire!
Let me make you a product you will love..
One of the facets of my business I enjoy immensely is creating unique products. Customized soap is a way for you to get a soap that specific to you, or your company’s, needs. Be it a regular soap, shaving soap, shampoo bar, pet soap – or whatever else you like. For me, the fun lies in the challenge of creating something new and working together to achieve that goal.
There are several reasons why you may prefer a soap to be made for you…
- Perhaps you have sensitive skin and have a special requirements for your soap.
- Or maybe you just want to do away with packaging and instead you opt to buy in a log of soap that allows you to cut off a piece as you need it. Let me craft a truly customized soap for you!
- This would be a perfect gift idea for the person you have no idea what to get or what they like.
- It would also be ideal if you’ve always wanted to make soap and just don’t want to bother with all the ingredients or if you are a little hesitant to work with the lye. You could buy in a log, create some nifty labels and start a home business…
In short, buying in a log of soap is pretty handy! But hang on – instead of trying to do it yourself, let me do that for you. I’ve been making soap for over 5 years now. I’ve got this!
So here is how it will work…
You will make a selection from ingredients in the lists below and I will craft some beautiful soap, shampoo – or whatever tickles your fancy. You may want me to make something that is NOT on the list. In that case, we can chat and I will do my best to procure it for you from my side and use it in my recipe. I have set suppliers for all my additives and fragrances so adding new ingredients is never a problem.
Once manufactured, the soap will need to cure for about two weeks.
Why two weeks? First, it is a custom order and I’ll need some time to manufacture it. Second, it will take at least two more weeks for the soap to harden to a level I feel comfortable shipping. You see, the longer the soap has to cure – the longer it lasts in the shower.
The final result will be that you’ll have nourishing bars of your own soap – crafted to your own personal taste – to use or give away as gifts.
My regular base of Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Castor Oil and Cocoa Butter is included in your order.
Sweet Orange, Citronella, Peppermint and Eucalyptus
High Quality Fragrance Oils:
Vanilla, Neroli, Lemongrass, Lime, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, Peppermint, Jasmine, Rose Geranium, Lavender, Cucumber and Grapefruit, Clove, Coffee
Bentonite Clay(grey-green)*, Kaolin Clay (brown)*, Pink Orchid Clay (pink)*, Dried Calendula Flowers (for yellow bits in your soap), Colloidal Oats, rooibos or herbal tea (will make a tan soap), yogurt, shredded spinach (for bright green flecks)
* The clays can be either added to the main batch for an all over uniform colour, or swirled in for a more funky effect.
If you have any other ideas for additives or fragrances please contact me and I will make sure I get them in stock.
Other Custom Products
I really enjoy the challenge of coming up with a new product from scratch and with all the delicious butters, oils and fragrances I have in my workshop – I can whip you up all sorts of products! So – if you would like a bespoke balm, lotion, cream, shaving soap or WHATEVER…give me a shout. Please use the contact form below or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org